Design a Logo/Banner for "Psychology Place", possible additional project website design
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $100
- Alınan Girdiler: 56
- Kazanan: rueldecastro
We originally placed this job as part of a freelancer project for the design of our website. We then realised it would be more useful to separate out the logo/banner design as a competition so closed the project and have started again with this competition. If you win this prize and can provide a competitive price for the design of website and stationary then we would consider continuing straight onto the website design phase
We are a small psychology practice based in Melbourne Australia. You can find some details about our practice at www.psychologyplace.com.au. We are looking for a logo/banner which we will then use in a freelancer project to provide a design for stationary (letterhead and business card) and to redesign our website. The original website design has been done inhouse to get us started and to organise our content. We are happy with the content but the site itself needs a complete redesign to improve the graphics.
We are open to any ideas you might have and provide the following as some potential guidelines:
1. The logo is intended for stationary and the banner for the website. We are looking for them both to have the same theme but may need a different graphic to accommodate the different scales - the graphic for stationary will be smaller whilst the website banner can be larger.
2. The design should incorporate the name of our practice - Psychology Place - and the website banner should incorporate our tag "A centre for psychological and emotional wellbeing"
3. We are all clinical psychologists and work within a holistic framework with a focus upon psychological, physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing, the website should reflect our practice and orientation.
We have given some thought to the graphic elements/style which could be used to generate a design for the logo/banner. You do not have to use these but we include them as a means of generating ideas. The graphic could incorporate a number of elements combined or separately including:
1. An image of our building (see files attached) or a linework outline of the building possibly with city skyline in background (we are located close to city centre).
2. It could also incorporate a palm tree (Canary Island Palm, Phoenix canariensis) as an image or drawn outline. We are located close to the beach and a large park where these trees are a landmark.
3. An image of a lotus flower or similar as a signifier that we have a focus upon the spiritual as well as the psychological in our work
4. Our website has been designed using the wordpress 'Breeze" theme with the colour "Corporate Blue". The logo/banner design should compliment this. We are open to other colours in the logo/banner including purple/carmine hues which could provide some level of contrast to the Breeze colour
5. We want the design to be bold and clean so you need not include all the above elements if this creates a graphic which is too cluttered