Freelancer.com Photo Contest: Where We Get Things Done
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $300
- Alınan Girdiler: 108
- Kazanan: sulayman360
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO
Submit a photo of you in your workplace, which could be anywhere! We want to see how you enjoy your freedom to work anywhere as a freelancer. Go out there and show us how you can be an explorer of opportunities and places to work at. Share a photo that shows your freelancing lifestyle!
Same thing goes for employers. Show us how you can manage your projects wherever you are. Are you managing your projects while in a cabana by the beach? Or in some place with an exquisite view?
You can showcase your workplace outdoor, while in a public transportation, in a huge open space, in a social venue, or in any location where freedom at work is represented.
For freelancers, include a brief explanation why you decided to take on the freelancing lifestyle. For employers, tell us why hiring a freelancer makes completing your projects easier.
Here are some introduction samples for freelancers:
"I wanted to see, I wanted to explore...."
"It was unknown, but I challenged myself..."
"I pushed the limits until I found Freelancer..."
"Being a freelancer is an exciting adventure..."
"Unless you really do it, you will never find out your potential."
"I have always wanted to have a better job..."
"I wanted to explore other kinds of jobs..."
Please leave this caption in the Contest entry description (do NOT put it on the image).
Employers, freelancers -- anyone on Freelancer.com is invited to participate!
1. Image Specifications:
-- .JPEG, .PNG, or .TIFF format
-- ISO 400 or lower
-- At least 3840px x 2160px
Please send images in landscape format following the rule of thirds: https://goo.gl/cHtJid
2. Quality -- Photos should be clear and have little to no noise or pixelation
3. Background -- In this case, it’s your workplace. Make it visually appealing; without clutter or distraction. You can be creative with how you want to showcase your workplace. Show off your personality! Make sure that your photo has at least three (3) or these points: good contrast, interesting angles, style, movement, depth, and discovery.
4. Lighting -- Use proper lighting - not too harsh or too dull
5. Temperature -- Use lighting that has neutral color temperature
6. Focus -- Both you and your workplace should be properly in focus
There will be one (1) grand winner to take home the top prize of US $300 and two (2) runners-up to win US $100 each.
Start taking photos today and submit your entries as early as you can. Good luck and have fun!
Want some additional exposure for your creative work? Upload your design and the link to your contest entry on social media using the hashtag #workanywhere #20MUsers @Freelancer and we'll make sure to retweet/repost all the best entries to our followers worldwide.
Note: We reserve the right to use entries from this contest for promotional purposes
“Great entries from sulayman! Hoping to see him on our future contests. ”