Logo Design Contest
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $90
- Alınan Girdiler: 80
- Kazanan: RashidaParvin01
Need designs for a new photography business.
The business is centered around the following primary services:
Virtual Tours of homes
Vacation locations videos & photography
Travel videos & photography
Aerial / Drone photography and videos
Secondly services :
Wedding videos & photos
Video production for social media including YouTube, Facebook, etc
We need a typographic logo for the business. The design needs to be; fresh, fun and clean. The logo will be used on the website and printed.
Type of logo: Wordmark, Letterform, Abstract mark, Emblem, Character
The design is to be based on the following words “Howz It Lookin”. The secondary business tagline is "Our business is your image".
Requirements for Logos
1. The logo must be original (no trademark issues), professional and easy to understand.
2. Creative designs are encouraged, provided your design enhances the professional quality of the logo.
3. The logo must be suitable for use online and in print (T-shirts, brochures, business cards, etc.).
4. The final output files should be delivered in layered, outlined, vectored, eps format so that it can be scaled without bitmapping.
We need a WordPress website design. If your design uses specific WP-plugins, you will need to provide these. We are happy for you to use free page builders like Elementor to aid your design.
Colour pallet, design elements, and imagery should be professional and clean, allowing the business photos to be the center of attention.
Please stage your design with stock, license free images and videos.
Your design should provide examples of the home page and content pages in both PC and mobile format.
The project deliverables need to include:
1. Wordpress theme, layout and media in a zip archive.
2. All design element imagery in layered Photoshop PSD format.
3. Any additional WP-plugins used in the design.
4. Custom Fonts used.
5. Custom Icon packs used in the design.
Would consider paying additional for WP design installation on to our WP hosting environment.
Note: Early contest entries are encouraged as I may select a winner before the deadline. Good luck and may the best designer win.