1. Name of the company (the inscription in the logo)
2. Type of activity of the company (general information about the company, its main activities)
3. Choose a way to present your logo:
· Sign + inscription of the name of the company (product)
· Unsigned (only the name written in an interesting font)
4. Stylistics (in what style the logo should be designed: conservative, modern, static, dynamic, other)
5. Graphic trademark (what terms, objects, associations should correspond with it)
6. Do you have a slogan. If yes, place it on the logo.
7. Color solution (which color combinations will be acceptable / unacceptable. Are there any restrictions on the number of colors)
8. Do you have your own vision of the logo (list the images, metaphors that you see as the graphic design of the logo)
9. What sensations or messages should the logo convey to the person who looks at it.
10. Landmarks (which logos do you like and why. It is advisable to provide links and graphic examples)