This would be the first step for the branding/marketing project. We will chose from the top two and give you more projects( projects with higher budget)
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $538
- Alınan Girdiler: 398
- Kazanan: Seboff
!!Need a logo for a pharmaceutical company!!
The goal of this challenge is to create a logo for a pharmaceutical company. The logo would be used on letterhead, business card, and website.
The meaning of SPERx is single protein encapsulated drugs, the delivery system is made of protein, and it encapsulates the toxic drugs, delivers the drugs into cancer cells. Since it is a pharmaceutical company, the logo should match the style, we do not expect a logo of a T-shirt or a logo of an entertainment company. You can take the other pharmaceutical company's logos as reference. And we are looking for a simple but catchy logo.
Submission Criteria and Deliverables: •
1. Having multiple versions of the graphic is desired within a single submission. For the submission, all graphics are required to include the name “SPERx”. And we expect to have a well-balanced logo, meaning the logo might be just the word SPERx, or a symbol on left. Don't put a symbol on top of the name.
2. The graphic must be 4 colors or less, and in a black or white as background. Please stay away from red color.
3. You must also identify your colors.
4. Source File Requirements: All original vector source files of the submitted design. Files should be created in Adobe Illustrator or Inkscape and saved as layered AI or EPS files. Note that PSDs saved as EPS files are not true vector / scalable files and will not be accepted. All non-standard Windows/Apple fonts must be listed in a text file within your Submission Zip file. Include the name of the font and a link to where it can be downloaded/purchased. DO NOT include any font files in your submission or source files.
5. Preview Image Requirements: Please create your graphics preview image as one (1) 1024x1024 JPG or PNG file in RGB color mode at 72dpi. Show your graphic on BOTH a black and white background.
6. Stock Imagery Requirements: Stock imagery is not allowed in this contest.
7. All submitted elements must be designed solely by you!
1. Does your submission represent what the logo stands for?
2. Does your submission look professional, and clean?
3. Does your submission meet the requirements as stated above?
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“quick response and proffesional ”
brucebd2019, United States.