- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $800
- Alınan Girdiler: 40
Looking for a designer to translate my words into a Growth Analytics Dashboard with graphs and tables
I have time series data on different Actions that were recorded on a website.
For each item in the time series, the following data is provided.
- The campaign name
- The Action the user took
- The username of the person who took an action
- The time the action was taken
- The recipient of the action that was taken
I need to show all the Actions that can be taken in a chart with high level metrics for a chosen time period
I need to answer
- How many times has the action been taken (in all time)
- How many times was the action taken in the selected time period
- What is the growth rate of the times the action was taken in this period
These high level metrics for each campaign will then be expanded upon in a view that allows individual Actions to be examined … AND compared to other Actions
The dashboard will contain at minimum, a line graph, high level comparison metrics, and a table of the users during a selected time period who took the action being examined.
The dashboard will be able to:
1. Compare 2 (non-overlapping) time periods for the same Action -- to answer the following questions:
- Are we growing faster or slower Now, than we were in the timeframe we’re comparing to
2. Compare 2 (overlapping time periods) for the same data set -- to answer
- What impact did X timeframe have on the success of the overall campaign?
- What % of the total actions taken in the longer time period were taken during the shorter time period (count / total_count)
- What was the growth rate during the shorter period, how does that compare to the growth rate of the longer period.
3. Compare 2 Correlated Data Sets During the same time period -- to answer
- What was the impact of Campaign X on the total number of Actions taken last week?
4. Compare 2 Data Sets during two (overlapping time periods)
- What was the impact of Campaign X last week on the total number of Actions taken in the month of November
A way to choose two time frames
A way to pick which 2 actions/campaigns you want to compare
Metrics & numbers that show the comparisons or impact
If a user selected timeframes that can’t be compared to each other, or Actions that can’t be compared to each other.
Example user journey from "comparing two non-overlapping time periods"
Outer Time Period
Inner time period
Contract 1 (outer)
Contract 2 (inner)
number 3 is just a special case of number 4 (where the time periods are the same)
Step 1. Choose a base contract
Step 2. Choose a time period (You could be done here, and display your graph & outcomes)
1. Compare to a different time period
2. Compare to another contract
Step 3. If you choose to compare to another contract -- Choose the contract to compare it to from a drop down menu These contracts can be unrelated. However, if they are correlated, it should say so “B subset of A”
If “A is a subset of B” there should be a button for reversing their postions.
Step 4. Choose a second time period (this needs to be equal to, or within the first time period)
Step 5. Display Outputs
1. Total numbers for each contract (times run) [total at the beginning & end of the time period] > calculate growth rate
2. Timestamps of every time the contract was called successfully (so we can make a line graph) to compare the two contracts & see daily patterns
3. Comparison numbers: What % of the wallets created overall were created by contract B?
4. Whats the growth rate of contract B compared to A (Is contract B growing wallets more than the average overall_wallet growth rate)
3. Wallet IDs of those transactions at the bottom of the screen > link to the wallet explorer for each
I’m looking to build a long term relationship with this designer to translate my ideas into interfaces that can be turned into products.