App Name and logo design contest
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $54
- Alınan Girdiler: 83
- Kazanan: aashnababbar
UPDATE #2: For the name, You can also use the newer food related domain extensions like .menu .club .pub etc for the name. You can check all the new domain extensions here - https://www.godaddy.com/tlds/gtld.aspx
UPDATE TO THE BRIEF:
1. I am removing the restriction of having words like book, table, booking, reservation, reserve, in the name. Also removing the restriction of having things like fork, knives etc in the logo. If the name and logo is creative enough, I'm fine with it.
2. A lot of entries have been submitted where .com domain has been submitted but is not available. Please note that at least .com or .co or .in domain needs to be available else your entry will not be valid. If .com is available, you will get more points, followed by .co and then followed by .in. However to be eligible you need to submit screenshot of the availability of the domain you have suggested from godaddy.com and mention what is the domain you are suggesting.
3. To be eligible to win, you have to submit the psd or ai file in the entry. Entries without raw files will be rejected.
You need to suggest a name for an online restaurant table reservation app and design the logo for it.
The value proposition of the website is to help users find and discover restaurants and experience different types of foods. They can see the menu, get deals and read reviews from customers as well as an official review which tells them about which restaurant to visit. Users can reserve a table online which means they will not need to wait when they reach their favourite restaurant. They will earn loyalty points for every booking.
About the name -
- Name can be completely abstract or else could be related to food but should not have words like book/booking/table in the name
- Should be catchy, sticky and easy to remember
- Ideally should have a mascot associated to it which can also be then part of the logo
- Should be globally acceptable in most countries both in terms of meaning and pronunciation i.e. cannot have an offending meaning in any large community or country or any popular language
- Should have a .com domain name available
- A tagline with the name gets additional points.
About the logo
- Logo should have a mascot which is cute and loveable
- ideally should be cute but simple and easy to read and understand
- making it related to food gets extra points (you need to be more innovative than only having various combinations of forks/ knives/ spoons.. these are too common in all)
- Should be in a single colour ideally (excluding black and white) or maximum two colours
- main colour of the logo cannot be similar to any large food related website like zomato (red), tripadvisor (green), foodpanda (orange)