application website design
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $490
- Alınan Girdiler: 10
- Kazanan: IRA Softwares
I need design for an application website.
I do not need fashion, but a clear, responsive, interactive and user friendly website.
I need the pages design and some icons.
the color scheme (just colors scheme ...) must be taken from www.futuraconverting.com.
Logo is in attachment.
The pages (or elements) I need are:
- Login page: username and password to login.
- A page where I can choose the project. I'd like clickable area with name and nickname (like fig.01)
- Entering project area, I need a navigation menu made with a tree, on the left. The tree is not static and I'll use [login to view URL] component to make it. I need the site very clear, so I would like to use some icon set bigger than the one in the project (nodes and open/close icons are too small). I need some custom icon for the tree at least for containers node and for leaves (something different from default folder icon. It's an application showing documentation for a project....)
the tree is for navigation in the project's elements, I need a main menu where I can put some status information (logout, user logged, actual project....). It can be a classic horizontal top menu or something different (I accept ideas)
- A page with news (tree present on the left)
- A page with a table showing items in a cart (like a shopping cart) with prices (tree present on the left)
- A page where I can list documentation files to be downloaded (tree present on the left)
- A page summarizing number of messages in different folders (something like Fig.02). I can have many squares, this page should not be static cause the I can have many squares as just one. The area with the date lines are just the list of the lastes messages. (tree not present in this page)
- A page for messages (like Fig.04. This is taken from Exchange webmail, something like that). (tree not present in this page)
- An input page (form), (example in Fig.03). I need some input fields (textbox, textarea, select), contestual menu (menu voices on the right), status area (the squares on the right), a feed area (the bottom part). It something similar to the project messages here in freelancer.com.
The design should be clear, working on IE 8, IE 9, IE 10, Firefox, Chrome and Safari. I like the bootstrap style, but I need good compatibility and I think Bootstrap uses css3.