Freelancer: AtanasFilipov
Paylaşın:
Girdiyi Rapor Et

Suggestions

I've done three versions of your character with small variations. If you like how they look please contact me and give me more information so I can improve them.


                                                                                                            %contest_contestName_sub_1% için %entry_number_sub_2% numaralı Yarışma Girdisi

Genel Açıklama Panosu

  • Stummark
    Yarışma Sahibi
    • 7 yıl önce

    when the project is close to being completed we have a meeting of everyone attached to the project.. Birdash the company retains 51% of the profit the other share holders split 49% if your interested in that go to Birdash fill out the contact sheet e-mail me your pic if its a PNG that would be cool we want to do stuff with vectors, I like the character I want to change the color though... if you just like entering contests congrats I have one about once a month to get different ideas

    • 7 yıl önce
  • Stummark
    Yarışma Sahibi
    • 7 yıl önce

    Nice Job Atanas and Congratulations! I am working on a platform that has many contributors . How I work is to have multiple people work on multiple projects with

    • 7 yıl önce