Book Cover - Animal Farting Color By Number Book
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $100
- Alınan Girdiler: 84
- Kazanan: gt4ever
Main Title (big text): Animals Fart, Too! Color By Numbers for Kids
Subtitle (smaller text/small banner at the bottom of cover): A Rootin' Tootin' Farting Animal Coloring Book for Kids - Ages 4-8
Dimensions: 8 x 10 inches
FRONT AND BACK COVERS SEPARATELY / NO SPINE
FINAL FORMATS NEEDED: PDF, PNG, JPG (RGB & at least 300 DPI), and Ai/Vector + Layers/Fonts (You can zip the final files).
This is a children’s dot marker coloring book. Please make the cover kid-friendly, vibrant & colorful, and make sure to include the below details. I have also provided an example of what I want the cover to look like (labeled "EXAMPLE"), please remember this is just an example and should NOT be used or copied for the cover.
1. The title of the book should have this part: "Animals Fart, Too! Color By Numbers for Kids" in large and readable letters, while the rest of the title should be small and not take up too much space. The main title should have a solid background if placed against the background image to make it easier to read. The smaller part of the title can be a bottom banner of the front cover, and the age can be in a bubble or placed somewhere else on the cover.
2. No background graphics, only one of the images uploaded should be used for the cover. I like a simple and clean look, so the book is easy to see what it is and read from a small size.
3. The images uploaded on the attachments for the cover need to be colored like the example, but needs to have the numbers removed once colored - just for cover purposes and not making it too busy.
4. Please use the attachments labeled "Option 1" or "Option 2" for the main cover image. Please choose ONE of these images uploaded for the cover, either one is fine but do not use both on one cover. The attachment labeled "EXAMPLE" is just an example of how I want the cover to look, but should NOT be copied.
5. Colors for the image should be realistic to the image picture, vibrant and clean - nothing too busy or loud, no crazy colors everywhere, please. You may leave some spots blank with a pencil graphic to show it is being colored, but do not have to.
6. Do NOT include the bottom part of the attached images where it states the color and number. I do not want that on the front cover, please.
PLEASE USE ONLY ONE OF THE ATTACHMENTS FOR THE COVER, DO NOT USE BOTH ON ONE COVER. Please ask any questions if you need help understanding.
“It was a pleasure. Aaron was professional and timely.”
MotherDearest, United States.