Build a simple clean basic Website using Wordpress
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $500
- Alınan Girdiler: 18
- Kazanan: ruafridi
DOES NOT NEED TO BE WORDPRESS (freelancer does not allow me to change the heading)
I JUST NEED A WEBSITE....
minor change-NEW LOGO UPLOADED
OK, here it is...
I work as an electrician and have decided to focus all of my attention on a new campaign and drop everything else. My campaign is to swap halogen downlights to LED light downlights. I have access to quality LED downlights with 7 year warranties.
Im from Australia and 2 x seperate fire dept's have quoted how dangerous halogen downlights are. (attached). i have heaps of pictures and will provide all text. so far in the campaign i have made a flyer (attached) which directs people to the site. you will get a very good idea of what theme I'm after.
with the site i want it to be very basic, clean with loads of space. I'm happy with a 1 x page site with 4-5 menu options that just take you to different areas of the same page. When I was doing the website myself i chose the 'SYDNEY' wordpress theme ...please check out this theme and make sure you are comfortable with the layout. if you recommend me to choose a different theme then do so.
i would like the winner to give me some pointers on doing small changes.
the site must have
1. a self booking scheduler like the "appointment booking calendar" plugin.
2. use the fear factor- incredible massive problem, wecan solve your problem-
3. emphasise the huge cost savings of 80% of the lighting bill is being saved
4. emphasise the environmental angle since 80% of the lighting bill is being
saved less electricity is being used.
5. emphasise urgency as there house may be next.
6. we have over 30 years experience in the electrical engineering and lighting design field
7. have 2 x testimonials and teach me how to put more
8. have a corporate look, have compassion and care for your family.....
9. the contact form to include "how many halogens downlights?" customer has
10. i would like a "Free Info" section where i answer customers general electrical questions. basically a blog but called "Professional info FREE"
11. have a menu option called "Powerzappers" which opens to a "coming soon" page with a pic of a school logo (attached)
12. I would like to be able to add text and change text later down the track
13. the sliding pics or page backgrounds are "house on fire" - "wecan logo with catch phrase" (as the solution) - "happy family" - "pic of LED" - "money being saved" - "happy environment pic"
14. i have the flyer files much bigger if needed
15. i would like to know if a calculator is possible. i have attached a very basic one to calculate the amount of power consumed comparing halogen downlights to LED downlights...i will like to add this later down the track, please give indication of extra cost.
16. here is the link as an example. I'm after just the top section ONLY (downlight section)
[login to view URL] i know this would include some coding and am prepared to put it in at a later date BUT i would like you to discuss the possibility and cost of it going in.
17. as this is the beginning of a new campaign my logo may be changed if required or suggested.
18. the environment pic of one of the sliders i want to be a globe being handed down to a child (labelled pic1-earth hands and attached)
19. what are the possibilities of having the attached sound when the slider pic of house burning is on the screen? too tacky???
20. fire dept 1 text MUST BE INCLUDED (attached)
21 fire dept 2 MUST BE INCLUDED (attached)
PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE PUT A LOT OF CONTENT AND I JUST WANT TO SEE WHAT IS POSSIBLE. I AM ALSO OPEN TO DISCUSSION AND AM WILLING TO ADJUST CONTENT AMOUNT TO SUIT DESIGN.
i am available at short notice and will answer all questions you may have and will upload everything u ask for.
PLEASE ALLOW EMPTY BLOCKS FOR ME TO ADD TEXT
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Fantastic work. He just wouldn't stop until he made every little change I asked. What a great designer, highly recommend”