Build a Website for HarpHelpDesk.org
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $250
- Alınan Girdiler: 32
- Kazanan: danangm
My associates and I are trying to generate more HARP Refinancing leads for our colleague and require a highly visible SEO'd site that will achieve approximately 200 hits a day. It is important to us to be in the first page of Google/Bing and other reputable search engines.
The design should look professional and government like. We have several examples of implemented sites that we would like to mimic and use as inspiration for the design of our site. Please view the links below:
Please feel free to copy paste content from the above sites just for design purposes. The content will be replaced by material provided.
Functionality: A contact form should be very visible and accessible across the site.
1. If I am current with my mortgage can I still use the Home Affordable Refinance Program--HARP Program? Answer: Yes, being current with your mortgage helps you qualify for the Home Affordable Refinance Program. The Home Affordable Refinance Program does not disqualify you for being current on your mortgage. In some cases you are allowed up to one 30 day late payment in the last year but no late payments within the last six months.
2. How do I find out if Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac owns my loan? Answer: The HARP HelpDesk can provide you with that information by either filling out the contact form here, or by phone or email. A lot of people think their mortgages are owned by the servicer but in most cases they are not. Find out who owns your mortgage by contacting us today.
3. Will using the HARP Program help lower my monthly mortgage? Answer: Yes, a HARP loan can help you lower your monthly mortgage payments. In some cases, the HARP HelpDesk has helped save over $300 dollars a month on mortgage payments.
4. Can I get a HARP Loan if I have a first lien and second lien mortgage? Answer: Yes, Currently HARP Loans allow you to take advantage of refinancing your first mortgage while subordinating your second.
5. What are some of the guidelines, interest rates, and terms of the HARP Program Loans? Answer: By contacting the HARP HelpDesk we can help you understand the guidelines and overlays that are implemented by different lending institutions.
6. Can I use my HARP Loan to do a cash out refinance? Answer: No, HARP Loans are not designed for cash out purposes. Some allow you to skip one to two months of mortgage payments while including a refund of your current Escrow balance.
Everybody's designs are looking great. To help me choose, please submit all of the pages. Some of you have already done so, and I appreciate it.
“Great Work! I would definitely hire again. I awarded him the contest and he made changes after that. Very trustworthy and good HTML CSS skills.”
gabrielkeith, United States.