Build a Word Press Site for All Natural Dog Food Company

  • Durum: Closed
  • Ödül: $600
  • Alınan Girdiler: 7
  • Kazanan: cbastian19

Yarışma Özeti

Please show entire site and show what the "About Our Food" Page will look like.

We can do the rest of the pages once a winner is picked!

Should be an:
About Us Page:
Our Food
Prices Page
Multimedia Page
Contact Page

Our Food Page:

Off Leash K9 Training PetMix Chicken Dinner:

Our 2 pound bag makes 10 pounds of fresh all natural dog food.
Our 10 pound bag makes 50 pounds of fresh all natural dog food.

Off Leash K9 Training Pet Mix Chicken Dinner is the easiest way to prepare food for your dog: The protein is included! Full of nutrients and made with fruits and vegetables, PetMix Dinners are highly palatable.

Why PetMix Dinners?

Be in control of what your dog eats: Many available foods are overflowing with indigestible grains, cheap fillers, harsh chemicals and gross animal byproducts, all which compromise the long-term health of your pet.

OLK9 Petmix Dinners are chock-full of good-for-dogs ingredients. The dehydrated formulas instantly rehydrate with water and provide pets with all the nutrients they need — including the protein.

OLK9 PetMix Chicken Dinner

Our grain-free PetMix Chicken Dinner contains healthy ingredients such as whole eggs, apples, carrots, flax meal and kelp that help your dog maintain a healthy body. Our star ingredient is the quality, human-grade chicken, which makes up 35% of the food. The rest is made up of 65% human-grade fruits and vegetables!

Check out our ingredients listed! How simple and nutritious is this?
Ingredients: Chicken, Whole Egg, Chicken Liver, Sweet Potato, Apple, Green Beans, Broccoli, Kelp, Flaxmeal, Blueberries, Bananas, Parsley, Celery, Lettuce, Watercress, Spinach, Garlic, Ginger, Coconut Oil, Calcium, Probiotics.

Aranan Beceriler

İşveren Geribildirimi

“@cbastian19 won the contest on 28 March 2015”

Profil Görüntüsü offleashk9, United States.

Genel Açıklama Panosu

  • kreativeminds
    • 7 yıl önce

    Hello, Please review design entries #22, #23, kindly let me know your comments. Thanks

    • 7 yıl önce
  • sharat20
    • 7 yıl önce

    Hi, Please inform if you would like to host the site at wordpress com itself or another host which has wordpress installed.

    • 7 yıl önce
  • KatelynJB
    • 7 yıl önce

    Hi, kindly check entry #21, thanks

    • 7 yıl önce
  • fathimak
    • 7 yıl önce

    is this contest last at least 2 days.Then I can show you live wordpress website with all pages

    • 7 yıl önce
  • cbastian19
    • 7 yıl önce

    Does you have the vector logo available?

    • 7 yıl önce
    1. cbastian19
      • 7 yıl önce

      and will you holding a unique product on the site?

      • 7 yıl önce
    2. offleashk9
      Yarışma Sahibi
      • 7 yıl önce

      Yes, will be unique

      • 7 yıl önce
  • danangm
    • 7 yıl önce

    #sealed please

    • 7 yıl önce
  • codeunderground
    • 8 yıl önce

    #11 . Plz check my design and give me your comments . Thanks

    • 8 yıl önce
  • anazavavjf
    • 8 yıl önce

    Sir, Please Wait for My Entry Thanks

    • 8 yıl önce
  • anand1099
    • 8 yıl önce

    Hello there, Please allow me a day to design a mock up according to your requirement. I will be sharing the same by today evening time. Hope to get selected and start a long-term and healthy business relationship with you. Kind Regards, Avinash

    • 8 yıl önce

Daha fazla yorum göster

Yarışmalara nasıl başlanır

  • Projenizi ilan edin

    Yarışmanızı İlan Edin Hızlı ve kolay

  • Tonlarca girdi alın

    Tonlarca Girdi Alın Bütün dünyadan

  • En iyi girdiyi seçin

    En iyi girdiyi seçin Dosyaları indirin - Kolay!

Şimdi bir Yarışma İlan Et ya da Bugün Bize Katılın!