Calligraphy job to design 2 words to be painted on white wall.
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $50
- Alınan Girdiler: 3
- Kazanan: Carlitacro
I need to write 'Beignets Bar' in a white wall and looking for top-design caligraphy idea on how to present this. The design should be a little vintage but also simple. Please DO NOT SIMPLY WRITE THE WORDS IN DIFFERENT FONTS, I'm not looking for a custom caligraphy design and not finding a good font.
Some of the key requirements:
- Background is white wall
- Letters should be black / charcoal
- Letters can have gold/orange shadow (see Sacred Bridge example)
- Letters can have an white/gold 'inner' line (inline) as in the 'Restrooms' or 'Sacred Bridge' example
- Prefer capital letters but will consider small letters too
- Feel free to add swashes (like 'Barley' example) but don't over-do them
- Should not be straight line, would prefer something less symmetric (like the 'Sacred Bridge' / 'Kelbar' example). However, you can place the word 'BAR' smaller and horizontal to the right under the word BEIGNETS
- If you can incorporate the dotted lines from the 'restrooms' example to be above and below the 2 words that would be a +
- Can use any vintage font combination, some examples provided of nice vintage fonts.