- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $23
- Alınan Girdiler: 4
- Kazanan: sytenkoanna91
So, you have created some great designs on Canva for people before, and they have paid you for a good job well done, right? Perhaps a contest that you didn't win. Question is what is happening to those designs now other than just sitting there in your folders and getting "dusty".
Why not "recycling" them by giving them another "chance" and sell them to me? I would like to re-use them to advertise our fonts that we are selling.
What am I NOT looking for:
1. An image with a text, or some designs you quickly made up for this contest (Dont waste your bids).
2. Designs of the same event/theme colors (For example all are about "Sales" or "Christmas"
3. Photoshop, AI etc.
What am I looking for:
1. Second hand designs with a decent variety and enough detail that looks as original (or better) than the examples I have provided.
2. Complete with detail like phone number, email, website etc. where relevant. (Of course this can be fake).
3. 1080x1080 Canva designed Instagram size images with editable links.
- Stock photos can be used to compliment the design.
- Any niche or design can work. Look at my examples.
- My ratings will be based on ORIGINALITY, INITIATIVE & DETAIL of the design.
This contest is for 5 designs, which can be sent in a single screenshot (watermark them if you wish).
If I think you have a good chance to win, but not interested in some designs for some reason, then i will let you know and you can replace them if you wish to do so.
Best of luck!