Chubby Cherry label re-design
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $200
- Alınan Girdiler: 41
- Kazanan: rogeliobello
We need to re-design a label for our Chubby Cherry topping.
We are currently printing the label in house but I would like to have it printed by a printing company.
I would like the label 'jazzed up' a bit. Our in house crew designed our current label but the lack the skills to do a truly first class job.
The current label in printed on 4x2 inch stock gloss. It uses a graphic that I down loaded and purchased the rights to use. You can either use the current graphic (Happy Cherry) or create a new one.
I have attached a copy of the current label so you can see what you're re-designing.
Specifications of the new label:
* It needs to have a 'whimsical' feel, possibly cartoon-ish, definitely 'happy'.
* It can have a custom die-cut, but that isn't a must. Please include a die-line labeled as such.
* The work must be submitted to me as an Illustrator file with layers intact and text NOT converted to outlines.
* It needs to be communicated clearly on the label that it is more than just an ice cream topping - although that is its primary use. It is also used as a topping, mix-in and filling.
* There needs to be a space for a UPC bar code and a space for a nutritional facts statement.
* The maximum label height is 2.5 inches and the maximum label width is 6 inches.
* The label fits on a round jar. A picture of which can be found here: [url removed, login to view]
* Could possibly include the phrase, "Excellent source of Vitamin C", but that is not a requirement.
* Must include an ingredients statement:
Ingredients: Cherries, cherry juice, pure cane sugar, modified food starch, malic acid, ascorbic acid, almond extract, vanilla, red food coloring, cinnamon.
* Must include a manufacturers statement:
Manufactured by Pioneer Valley
103 North 1330 West
Orem, UT 84057 USA
[url removed, login to view]
comments@[url removed, login to view]
Our brands include Uncle Denny's ice cream toppings, Lawford's cream syrups, and Pioneer Valley jams, syrups, and caramels. You can see online some of our other labels. The Uncle Denny's Chubby Cherry uses a contrasting label and jar from the other Uncle Denny's products to differentiate itself.
All art work attached is for informational purposes only and remains the property of Pioneer Valley and may not be reproduced or copied or shared in any way except to submit an entry for this contest.
All submitted work becomes the sole property of Pioneer Valley and may not be copied, shared or reproduced in any way.
If you have questions, I can be reached via email at wayne@[url removed, login to view] or via phone at 801-376-1925.
My name is Wayne Parke.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“I enjoyed working with Rogeliobello. He did an excellent job re-designing a label for us. He was able to customize the label and meet my expectations. I would definitely consider him for future work.”
Wayninsky, United States.