clone video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1XbgnIeJo8 affer effects
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $30
- Alınan Girdiler: 3
Crear un vídeo como este....... creating a video like this approximately the first 23 seconds [url removed, login to view]
I send the video in green background or screen
Chilling out with PSY.
If you're wondering how it was done read on:
It's all work in After Effects cs6.
1. I masked out the guy in the yellow suit. The Roto Brush helps predicting moving shapes, but a lot of manual adjustments were needed since he's dancing wildly.
2. I made a still image of the environment without people, cutting and patching from different frames.
3. I tracked the main shot with the 3D Camera Tracker and let a 3D camera in After Effects move like the Gangnam camera. (This sounds complicated but is surprisingly easy.)
4. I put the background (clean plate) that I made in step 2 in 3D space behind the original movie that now has a hole in it where the yellow suited guy used to be. Magically it kinda works now.
- The reason why you clearly see the original shape like a refracted ghost is that the camera is moving around so much in depth, and my clean plate is flat - so a lot of perspective change is going in the main shot while my clean plate is fixed perspective. For the purpose of having fun I decided that this was good enough for me ;-)
5. I shot like 20 videos of me dancing to the tune against a green background/ floor.
6. Selecting the shot and putting it in where the yellow suited dude used to be. I used the keyer that comes with After Effects CS6, called KeyLight, to key out the green. I placed myself in 3D space, and since the camera is moving, and if I place myself virtually where the yellow suited guy used to be, it just works.
7. had some problems adjusting my size in relation to his. I ended up shrinking myself a little, for the sake of having me in frame, and not looking like a giant.
8. The part where PSY is dancing in front of me had to be hand masked. But it just lasts for a second so no stress.
9. The part where PSY is dancing behind me I had to reuse some of his body and face from an earlier frame and move it along, since it was lost for a moment due to the yellow suited guy dancing in front of him.
10. In order to make everything blend in together a little better I made an adjustment layer that I blurred a bit, and made it very transparent on top.