Company rebranding and software identity
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $50
- Alınan Girdiler: 11
Our Goal is to re-brand our company image (logo) together with our software products to more accurately reflect what we do. Our current logo is outdated and not very web nor stationary friendly.
Our company is primarily a software development house and technology provider, but our flagship product is an e learning platform designed to work with PC's, tablets and integrated student response systems. The platform is built on the Microsoft OS and have several products in the suite.
We require the following:
- A new generation logo for our company. (does not have to be anywhere the same as our current one). We do favor green and blue, but it is not set in stone. see [url removed, login to view]
- Logos for our e Learning/LMS Platform (Known as the CTS 2015 Professional Platform)as per the following:
- CTS Management studio (basically an Learner management system that manages learners, templates, records and course bookings.) see CTS admin [url removed, login to view] for look and feel.
-CTS Design studio (This is an e learning content design tool that creates the templates used with the platform) see. [url removed, login to view]
-CTS Mobile studio (this is the software that runs on mobile platforms that does the exams and assessments of the courses done on the design studio)
- CTS Client Run time (This is the software that runs on the PC that presents the elearning to a user on a pc and also performs testing)
-CTS Smartclick Studio (This is the software that enables the response technology in a classroom) see smartclick,jpg for and old add
logos and images must be web and animation friendly, and the company logo must be print friendly. All copyright together with original image formats transfers to us from the winning design.
-We are a Microsoft partner so we try to align with the Microsoft themes, colors and fonts. This is NOT a fixed requirement.
- Have a look at SQL management studio splash screen.
- Do not use copyrighted material from the internet.
- Be bold and creative
Please ask if you are unsure. Good luck