Cover Art/Logo for The Charity Stripe (Sports Podcast)
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $59
- Alınan Girdiler: 39
- Kazanan Girdiler: OlexandroDesign
The name of the comedic sports podcast is "The Charity Stripe." The podcast's slogan/motto is "Hit your free throws, 'cause they free."
NOTE: Please view the current cover art (image is attached).
The main purpose of this contest is to develop two crucial elements of digital branding: the logo and the cover art (should include the logo somewhere on it).
It should come in the form of two separate files:
1) the LOGO (the basic, yet professional logo for The Charity Stripe.)
- Add a three point arc going over the logo with the free throw and the top of the box/paint stopping as it meets the top of the words "The Charity Stripe"
- I have posted a few logos that I would like designers to take into consider for the design style.
2) the COVER ART (essentially like the album cover for a band, so it should include the logo and the slogan somewhere on it.)
- The cover art is where all you designers can get as creative as you like, but keep in mind: it should be sleek, professional, and appealing to a sports audience ages 18-35. If any designers have any questions at all, please feel free to contact me.
If you would like to get a better understanding of the comedic tone of the podcast, it is available for download it for free on the podcast app for Apple devices.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The Charity Stripe is another term used for "The Free Throw Line," so artists/designers that can include the basketball court lay out of a basketball court like a 3-point, free throw line, and paint in the logo will be more likely to receive the award. (I have attached a picture of a court layout for those that are unfamiliar).
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Good. He worked hard and took critiques well”
tommypmcnamara, United States.