Create a Brochure Image of Sponsored Book
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $80
- Alınan Girdiler: 52
- Kazanan: iamyesarun
Create a brochure image - 8.5” x 5.5” that shows book sponsorship and its benefits.
IMPORTANT - we want 1 image - Not a Multi-Page Brochure.
Preferred Concept - A book with sponsorship media on the left side and benefit icons on the right side.
Reader Eye Flow - book cover (Sponsor logo), interior item (sample contract), benefits icons, benefit items.
This means the cover should have a color and shape that attracts the reader to look there first. The Interior item should have some color or shape that attracts the eye next. The arrows or shape should guide the eyes to the benefits icons. The icons should stimulate the reader (see audience profiles) to rapidly understand sponsor benefits.
- Marketing Managers - need new ways to promote - traditional marketing not working
- Sales Managers - need more qualified leads - ads are not working well
- Authors & Publishers - need book sponsor revenue - book prices very low because of Amazon
Book Image - should show examples of what companies can get by being a book sponsor:
- Logo on Cover
- Content Insert
Book Cover Image - none or something simple that does not distract or overwhelm the reader.
Benefits Icons - colorful icons that help the reader to immediately understand the benefits:
- Publicity - awareness & discoverable
- Credibility - why readers should trust & value the information
- Contacts - sales leads
Style - professional - clean - not too complex. Keep with eye flow.
- cover title - Valuable Topic
- logo - Sponsor - “Your Logo”
Icons Topics (concepts):
- Publicity - media, awareness, influence,
- Credibility - trust, expertise
- Contacts - download registration info
Colors (suggested - not required):
- background - light-blue preferred
- book - dark blue preferred
- title - yellow preferred
Sample Cover Sketch (preferred concept - ok to submit other ideas)
[login to view URL]
Audience: business marketers, media professionals, book publishers.
Bleed: allow .25” from edges for bleed. Do not include text or graphic icons in the bleed area.
File Formats: winner needs to provide a high resolution version (600 dps) in editable PSD (preferred) or AI format and TIF formats.
Stock Images - it is ok to use Stock Photos and/or Images as part of the book cover. You will need to give us proof (a link) that shows the stock image can be used in a commercial product for sale - editorial use is not allowed.
Stock Image Budget (paid to winning designer) - we will pay up to $50 for stock images to the contest winner.
Restrictions: Do not use brand names or trademarks.
It is important that the cover look good in large (on computer screen) or small format (on smartphone screen).
We are looking for:
1. A 1/2 page image - layout (wide) format
2. Part of image shows a book (the item the sponsor will update)
3. Part of the image shows the benefit icons (the values the sponsor will get)
1. Look Credible - professional
2. Contain Examples of Sponsorship Options
Book Cover Title:
1. Sans Serif Font
Book Cover Logo:
1. Word “Sponsor” above Logo
2. Logo “Logo” in a circle or oval shape
Book Sample Sponsored Content:
1. 1 sample page - Chapter 3 heading
2. Heading “Sample Contract”
3. Image on page - graphic resembling a contract page
4. Word Download
5. Link - GoTo
The Benefit Icons:
1. Graphic - understandable worldwide
2. No Text
The Benefit Text:
1. Sans Serif
“Created an image that covered the design request plus an additional creative concept that was very effective. Rapidly responded and completed all modification requests. Easy to communicate with.”
althos, United States.