Create a logo for a Car Dealership/Company Website
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $301
- Entries Received: 156
- Winner: alizainbarkat
We need a logo designed for a car dealership. The logo will be used primarily on company's website and also on all relevant materials - letterheads, business cards, posters, banners, etc.
- Website: [login to view URL]
- Company name: Auto City (may or may not be incorporated into the logo - designer's choice)
- Slogan: Affordable Cars (may or may not be incorporated into the logo - designer's choice)
- Market: San Diego, CALIFORNIA
- Our philosophy: Auto City is a car dealership offering inexpensive used cars and focuses on quality of cars we sell.
NOTE: You will notice our old slogan found found on the website's top banner ("cars under 10,000"). We expanded our price range, so this should not be present on the logo. If you decide to use a slogan, please use "Affordable Cars".
- Unique, cool and easily recognizable
- Has to be easily incorporated into our website (we will redesign our main banner based on your logo) and should be appropriate to use on business cards and letterheads, etc.
- Concise and not overcrowded. Less is more. However, if you have a really cool idea requiring some complexity to it, we will definitely consider.
Please let us know if you have any questions.
“Great idea for the logo. Overall good experience.”
milafon, United States.