Create Fun Label for Flavored Matcha Tea!
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $190
- Alınan Girdiler: 25
- Kazanan: georgianaandree
I would like a set of 4 labels, all 4 should be almost identical except for a few differences. The product is matcha green tea that has natural flavoring: blueberry, raspberry, vanilla and an unflavored premium variety. The overall feel of the packaging should be minimalist, yet modern and colorful.
I would prefer a basic logo for the package, as in a logo that can be easy to reproduce. A child should be able to draw the logo in pencil.
The company name is "Element Fruit Matcha", but please don't include imagery of periodic table symbols or element symbols like the triangle or flame.
The product is targeted at middle to upper-middle class Americans, particularly health-conscious women.
I really like the labeling on the MyKind Organic vitamins by Garden of Life Company ([login to view URL], [login to view URL]). Their somewhat abstract watercolors of fruits is appealing to me, and I think it would be appealing for the label for my matcha tea. Since the tea is flavored with fruits, maybe you could combine imagery of tea leaves with fruit, just an idea, not the Gospel.
Also really like the simplicity and whitespace of this 99 design job: [login to view URL]
There needs to be a front and back label, both 4 inches by 4 inches.
The Front Label
Product Name: Element Fruit Matcha
Subtitle: Naturally-flavored premium green tea powder
The front label should also say and/or show the flavor of the package (blueberry matcha, raspberry matcha, vanilla matcha, or premium matcha. A slight variation in each of the packages like a fruit icon would be an easy way to distinguish the flavors at first glance and cut down on design time while keeping the brand consistent.
Should also contain the following info:
* as much EGCG as 10 cups of regular green tea
* 60x more antioxidants than spinach
* 17x more antioxidants than blueberries
* This descriptive text should be somewhere: "A subtle infusion of sweet natural flavors and clean green tea soothes the palate and nourishes the body"
- A 'USDA Organic' label and a 'JAS' label, (see [login to view URL] and [login to view URL], try to use a better quality version, these just for example)
- The product size should be on the front as well "100g"
The Back Label
Please use the text from this image ([login to view URL] ).
But please change the following:
* For expiration, write "Expires within one year of opening"
* In the "Ingredients" section, replace the "natural vanilla flavor" text with the flavor that is on the front of the package
* Where it says "Packaged for..." put "Element Fruit Matcha"
* The nutrition facts image should be on the back label somewhere
* Omit the UPC barcode that is on the image; I have four separate barcodes for each of the packages and will provide them when needed
See images: (comp1, comp2,comp3,comp4)
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Very responsive to feedback and comments. She went above and beyond to deliver a few extra bits that are awesome. Highly recommend for design work and packaging!”
BevaraSystems, United States.