Create Label For Plant Food Product
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $35
- Alınan Girdiler: 16
- Kazanan: thuyanh
We need a label image created for our silica supplement product called "Gold Shield". We have an idea of what we want to see and need someone to execute the project. Silica supplements help plants grow stronger and more resistant to insect infestations. We want lush green foliage growing from behind and around the shield and a more bold text for the "Gold Shield" text. We want the words "Silica Supplement" in a smaller sized font underneath the "Gold Shield" words. DO NOT USE ROUGH DRAFT IMAGES IN ENTRY. We want a NEW IMAGE created using certain elements of the images we provided.
THE WINNING ENTRY WILL INCLUDE:
- OUR LOGO ON GOLD SHIELD, and the logo needs to look like it was branded on the gold shield.
- VEGETATION (vines, flowers, whatever looks best) growing around the gold shield.
- Company logo (file name: BPN high res logo) needs to be in the top left corner of the label image. Does not need to be large
- ONLY the numbers "0-0-1" need to be in the top right corner of the image. Do not put the words "Silica Supplement" near the "0-0-1"
- TEXT "GOLD SHIELD" under center of shield in a bold font - NOT the font in our rough draft images
- LAYOUT INSTRUCTIONS see file: Rough SG Label
- LOGO SHOULD LOOK on the shield see file: Gold Shield Front
Please use these as a GUIDELINE and incorporate professional graphic design elements to make your entry look good. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE "GOLD SHIELD FRONT 5x5" FILE FOR THE ENTRY. WE WANT A NEW IMAGE USING ELEMENTS FROM THE ROUGH DRAFTS WE PROVIDED.
1545 x 1545 300 dpi
Go to our website [login to view URL] to see other product labels and try to keep the theme. Thank you.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Thuyanh submitted an entry for our contest on creating a new label for a new product our company is coming out with. The entry graphic was the most visually pleasing and it fit well with our other product labels. Thuyanh was quick to respond when I needed an adjustment and was very willing to do any extra work to satisfy our needs. Overall we got what we needed on this project and are happy with the submission! Very pleased!”
BPNutrients, United States.