Creative Archaeology T-Shirt/Tanktop/Hoodie Design Contest!
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €100
- Alınan Girdiler: 51
- Kazanan: ShuOouma
- i would like to buy the best design, wether it be a T-Shirt, Tanktop or Hoodie!
- you can put more than one design in a single submission, to have a better chance of submitting something i like or offer more value overall, but only if you are okay with giving me the designs in that submission.
- i would need the creation files too (psd, etc) to be able to make changes to the design
- Although i cant buy every design that is submitted, i hope to buy some not-winning submissions of really cool designs, if the price is not too high.
- please read the technical specifications at the end, thank you!
Hello talented designers,
I am looking for T-Shirt/Tank-Top/Hoodie design(s) that connect with archaeologists on an emotional level.
My girlfriend is an archaeologist and i hope to gift her a set of cool and unique archaeology themed T-Shirts for her next excavation! In addition, i plan to sell shirts via teespring to help fund her dream excavation abroad as a suprise.
I have included some images for inspiration, but please research the topic a bit on your own too.
The girl in the cute dinosaur costume reminds me of my girlfriend, because i nicknamed her "favorite-dinosaur". She has ginger red hair and a normal stature. On excavations she usually wears blue craftsman trousers and beige tanktops (in case someone makes a cute cartoonish scene). she really likes the polygon-style picture from ikea, but i dont know if that would appeal to other people too, but i included it to spark an artists imagination :) Then there is the image called "[login to view URL]", its the machine that is used to make measurements. From what i understand she often needs to realign it, because it gets accidently bumped a lot. In my head there is that image of an excavation site in a cute cartoon style with little yellow flags/ropes in squares planeted everywhere and a dinosaur looking through the Tachy with a cute concentrated facial expression with tongue hanging out and a pinched eye. But just some idea i had, feel free to experiment with anything that you can come up with!
If she knew i spent my hard earned money to let professional designer make beautiful and unique shirts that she can proudly take to excavations, she probably would chop my head of with her pocket shovel, but she is doing such an amazing job and i really want to suprise her with it.
I interviewed her about her job to give you guys a little inside of her feelings:
How do you want others to see archaeologists?
- accepted, respected and in a positive way
Why do you love your job?
- She thinks its important to research the past to better understand the present (for example climate change)
What bothers you about your job?
- Tachy ([login to view URL], the measuring tool) is very frustrating!
what do people get wrong about your job?
- "Have you ever sat 4 hours infront of a wheelbarrow, on your knees, pushing dirt through a sieve, while its 30°C outside??"
- "Archaeologists dont dig up dinosaurs, Paleontologists do!"
** Technical Specifications:
File format: PNG
Max Size: <= 49.99 MB.
Artwork dimensions: 3000 x 3000 pixel
Image resolution: 300 DPI
Color System: RGB, CYMK
Teespring recommends 10pt fond or larger
TANK TOP PRINTABLE AREA: 9.3" x 16.4" (front), 7.1" x 21.1" (back)
T-SHIRT PRINTABLE AREA: 9.3" x 16.4" (front), 7.1" x 21.1" (back)
HOODIE: 9.3" x 16.4" (front), 7.1" x 21.1" (back)
Thank you so much for putting your creativity and skill into this!
Although i cant buy every design that is submitted, i hope to buy some not-winning submissions of really cool designs, if the price is not too high.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“i enjoyed working with Erwin, he is a talented designer with good communication skills. I would love to work with him again in the future.”