3D Modelling for an office simulation
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $75
- Alınan Girdiler: 5
- Kazanan: damir1zd
This project must be done on 3DS Max.
We have a training kit contains an office emulation, and we want to connect it with a visualization system to simulate the system, so we need a 3D model of this office.
The design is very simple and it contains some lighting, AC, Heating, window, and a roller shutter.
The furniture can be chosen from any library you have, we only want the design to be elegant
We need a top view render and an isometric perspective view render
The top view render has to be repeated as follows:
• All lights and devices off, AC off , Heating off, shutters up, window closes
• One light / device at a time on (must be repeated for every light / device)
• All lights on, AC on , Heating off, shutters down, window closes
• All lights on, AC off , Heating on, shutters down, window closes
• All lights on, AC off , Heating off, shutters up, window open
You can use red light to simulate Heating, and blue light to simulate AC.
The rendered files do not have to be extra high resolution, so you don’t need to waist a lot of time in rendering.
All top view renders must be taken for the same view (we will put all devices off as a background and we will cut part of the other picture to simulate the activation of the lights / devices)
We will get the rendered files as well as the 3DS Max file.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“I was glad to deal with this freelancer. He did all the changes although I was demanding.”
ABSoftME, Saudi Arabia.