Design a Brochure for a Product
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $150
- Alınan Girdiler: 14
- Kazanan: DarkoMihajlovic
We need to develop professional and appealing product brochures that showcase some of the products we manufacture. Accordingly we are initially holding a design competition to produce a brochure and associated Quote Form for a C-Hook.
• Our clients are generally small-medium to large sized companies seeking safety equipment to solve materials handling problems, increase the efficiency of their processes and/or minimise safety issues.
• Typical purchasers are Production Managers. Feedback shows that purchases are made via the website or after viewing our existing brochures. We intend to also sell via distributors who will list our product and/or brochures on their websites.
• Our clients are usually focused individuals who need our product to solve a problem. As such, they need the facts clearly and efficiently communicated with a high level of finish and a professional feel. This will convey the quality and integrity of our products.
• A4 product brochure - design concept and layout
• A4 form for print, completion and return - design concept and layout
KEY SELLING MESSAGES
• Reduce your workplace injuries
• Increase overall efficiency
• Design to include our corporate colour palette (white, black, grey xx%, and red (C0 M93 Y70 K51)
• Completed design to be supplied in (a) print-ready format PDF with 2mm bleed, CMYK, all images @300dpi and (b) native format (Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign)
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Upon acceptance and payment ownership of designs and creative work will transfer to Eastall Precision Engineering. If more than one design is chosen prize money will be apportioned between the successful designers at our discretion.
ONGOING DESIGN WORK
We anticipate that this competition will initiate a relationship with a designer with whom we can finalise the design format and develop further, similar brochures and possibly assist with other such jobs
Attached is our content.
Some brochures that might give you an idea of what we're after:
“standout design. very good communicator. very helpful. will use again”