Design a floor plan for our new medical office space
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $600
- Alınan Girdiler: 12
I am looking for someone to help layout a floor plan for some new space we are moving into. I will also be looking for interior design help after the initial floor plan is laid out, but that doesn't have to be part of this plan. The initial floor plan can be to architect standards or I can separately hire an architect to create the designs.
We are a medical weight loss and wellness practice that just signed a lease on a very unique sized space. The space is 103 x 18'8". We are looking to keep the bathrooms in their existing location to minimize costs. Our goal is to maximize the amount of treatment rooms we can fit into the space while keeping the space comfortable and functional. We don't want rooms to be any smaller than 7'x7'. I have attached a rough draft concept of how we could potentially lay out the space, but it needs work. For example, I added space for scales, but I want the scales to be in each room to free up space to add another room. I also attached a layout of another clinic's space to give you an idea of flow.
I am looking for the following rooms:
- Reception - The reception desk will have to be in the shape of an L. There will need to be a wall that separates the desk. This allows privacy for checking in and checking out.
- Assessment room which can be 8'x6'. This room should be in the front half of the space.
- 2 bathrooms - keep in their current location
- Medical Assistant (MA) station next to a bathroom with a pass through for urine testing. The space doesn't have to be very wide, maybe 7' wide max.
- A product display area someplace near the reception area which could be shelves on a wall or a small open room.
- One exam room which is at least 8'x8'
- Small break room in the back
- Small storage area/closet
With the remaining space, I want to create as many counseling rooms as possible that are no smaller than 7'x7'. My preference would be to have counseling rooms around 65-75 sq ft.
Please enter all dimensions for the space.