Design a Guitar Pedal Company Logo
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $45
- Alınan Girdiler: 11
- Kazanan: Kamijoshua
Current website/logo can be found at [login to view URL]
Wanting to update the logo to something more fresh and appealing that will go on guitar pedals about the size of a hand...
1. What are the three words that best encompass what your brand should project?
Quality, integrity, personal
2. Who are your competitors or like brands? (Links please)
[login to view URL], [login to view URL],
[login to view URL], [login to view URL]
3. Do you have a tagline?
4. Do you have existing brand colors, or a palette in mind?
No existing brand colors. Will be best if logo is a single color that could be easily changed to fit color scheme of each individual pedal.
5. Are there any colors that should NOT be used?
6. How would you like the typography to appear? (Script, bold, traditional, no preference etc.)
7. Would you prefer a type-only logo, an icon-based logo, or are you interested in seeing both?
Interested in both
8. Who’s doing it right? In other words, what current brands represent the look and feel you are striving for?
Matthews Effects, Pedal Projects, Mojo Hand Effects