Design a House with Floor Plans and Elevation
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: ₹19340
- Alınan Girdiler: 6
- Kazanan: rsenterprises
I want a house designed on plot with dimensions 37'4" x 54'10". The land has roads on two sides. For more information on the dimensions, please refer to the images attached.
Please take care of the following:
1. The house has to be designed according to the principles of vastu. Ref. to the image attached Positions of Master Bedrooms, Kids room, Kitchen etc. should meet Vastu Standards.
2. For Indian designers especially, Use Glass as much as possible. Big Windows or panels and more. More light, more air. Sounds Good!!
3. 2 Way Entrance as shown in jpeg attached. Entrance on the South side to be the main entrance of the house.
4. Want Open Big Kitchen with Center Table Concept with Big Lobby. Try to keep Lobby and Kitchen as big as possible.
5. Use No traditional Drawing Room setup, just a small passerby Sofa or seats near main entrance such that it appears to be in the house but disconnected from main Lobby.
6. Design Toilets and Wardrobe/Dress in a single space(room) such that shower area be partitioned away using glass. But when Bathrooms are shared between Lobby or Multiple rooms, things could be otherwise.
7. Large area for Porch (maybe spanning across east wall) to accommodate parking for 6 or more cars.
8. 2 small Staff Quarters on top floor. (Should not be on South-West)
9. One very small Electronics Room on East Side, Preferably South East to accommodate all electrical equipment including Meter, Stabilizer, Inverter, MCB Panels, Wiring Star Topology.
10. One small toilet without Bath, accessible from Porch.
11. 6 Bedrooms in Total, only one must be on the Ground Floor. (Standard Size for Bedroom Preferred 12x18 with a lounge and study desk)
12. All walls should be of 4.5 inches. Not mandatory where the design or structure requires more but unnecessary 9 inch walls are not required.
13.A place to worship, (not to be a separate room but adjoining Lobby) with place for photos only (not murti or pratima)
14. Central Ducked cooling required.
15. One overhead cylindrical water tank of capacity 1000 liters, should not be visible from elevation.
Designs should be made in Layers, like one layer for electrical drawing, one for plumbing etc. For contest evaluation, we would require the following.
1. 2D Floor Plans.
2. 3D Exterior Elevation Design.
After this contest is completed, I may raise another contest for interior design.
I believe the requirements are as detailed as possible. If any more details are required, feel free to contact us.