Design a kiosk with a human-like robot to make juices and smoothies
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $250
- Alınan Girdiler: 10
- Kazanan: nikoutev
This is an invite only contest.
If you win this contest, we'd love for you to work on the complete visual design. Our budget for the whole project is $2,500 - $3,000.
Your design will be used in the actual production of the product - many people will potentially see your work in the real world.
For this contest:
Please sketch up a design for a kiosk with a human-like robot that makes juices and smoothies. Additional info attached to the PDF with basic requirements for the components. At this stage we're looking for your ideas and vision.
Design the outer shape of the shape of the kiosk, components layout, the robot itself (head and body) and provide some ideas of that materials that could be used to make the kiosk. Please send us a couple of ideas for the shape as well as the layout of the components. The lever of the details should be similar to that of the attachment image ('sketch level of [login to view URL]').
Make sure that each component is logically placed - for example, the apple dispenser should be placed near to the apple juicer.
(MUST READ) All of the requirements for this project here: [login to view URL]
Stage 2 (this is after you win this contest): Budget is $2,500 - $3,000
1. Design of the materials, colors and style of the whole kiosk. Please remember to use existing materials that we can use in production.
2. Detailed Design of the whole shape of the kiosk. More detailed design using the materials, colors. Should look close to reality.
3. Detailed layout design of each component inside the kiosk. This includes the positioning of each component to each other. That includes all the components in the requirements.
4. Design of additional necessary systems: System for supplying water to a juicer for cleaning, cups holder and other systems that are necessary. Focus only on design - not engineering how the whole thing would actually work.
5. Complete design of how everything will look from inside & outside.
6. 3D model of the kiosk - We should be able to view the final design in 3D. With all the sizes considered. This should be close to something that can be potentially used in production.
7. Create Images of the kiosk from different positions. Images should look as realistic as possible. With fruits inside the dispensers - basically what it would look like when actually used by people. There should be people on some of the images - interactive/talking with the robot, making orders, picking up the drinks, kids interacting with the robot.
You should be able to use at least one of these tools:
- Fusion 360°