Design a logo and a favicon for a website all about kitchenware and kitchen gadgets!
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $50
- Alınan Girdiler: 50
- Kazanan: mparrino
We're setting up a website that provides information and reviews on kitchenware and kitchen gadgets.
Logo and Favicon
We want a logo for the site that is bright, upbeat and conveys a sense of fun. And also a related favicon in the style of the logo that is clear and will stand out as a favicon for the website.
The site name is "Best of the Kitchen". You can view the overall theme and initial bare bones layout for the website here www.bestofthekitchen.com
In case it helps to bear in mind when designing the logo and favicon, our target audience for the website is as follows:
1. More likely to be women than men and most likely aged somewhere 30-60 years old.
2. People who regularly use kitchenware and kitchen gadgets and most likely they will just be looking to replace, upgrade or add to what they already have.
3. If you wanted a specific person to ‘visualise’ as the website's target audience, I would say imagine a 45 year old American housewife with 2 children named Denise who is a keen cook and baker.
1. The logo MUST clearly incorporate the words “Best of the Kitchen”.
2. The logo and Favicon must be bright, upbeat and convey a sense of fun.
3. The logo should be of the dimensions 380x90 pixels or if larger than this it must still use these exact same proportions.
4. The favicon should be of the dimensions 16x16 pixels or if larger than this it must still use these exact same proportions.
5. The finished files for the logo should be delivered in at least the 2 following formats, (1) vector and (2) Jpeg.
6. The finished files for the favicon should be delivered in at least the 3 following formats, (1) PNG, (2) GIF and (3) ICO.
7. Original artwork is definitely preferred and preference will be given to original artwork in selecting the final design. If any clipart or stock images are to be used we must be granted 100% rights to use any such artwork as we please, whether on the website or in any other kind of format or products whatsoever. The same requirements must be satisfied in terms of any proprietary ‘fonts’ which may be incorporated into the logo and favicon.
8. If any clipart or stock images are used we will need to be provided as part of delivery, along with all the design files, clear documentary proof of the above mentioned rights of use we require.
“Fantastic deisgner! Amazing work and so easy to communicate and deal with. HIGHLY recommended!!”
nzonlineventures, New Zealand.