Design a Logo & Call Card for Photography company
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $100
- Alınan Girdiler: 3
- Kazanan Girdiler: vinniepearce
I am starting an event photography company. The company will be focused on capturing family moments. Therefore, we will cover engagements*, weddings, baby showers, outdoorings**, and other special family occasions.
*In my country, an engagement is an actual event that brings the two families together. It's a traditional wedding.
**Outdoorings are ceremonies where a new baby is taken out of the house for the first time and named in front of family members.
OUR BRAND STRATEGY:
Currently, professional photography is unnecessarily expensive in my city. At my company, we believe that "everyone deserves a perfect picture". Therefore our strategy is to be considerably more affordable, while still providing top notch (and even in some cases, superior) service.
We are struggling to settle on a name for the company. Said name would obviously affect the logo.
Currently, the name we've been toying with is MEMENTO.
Please note however that we haven't settled on this name.
1. Create a name for our company. If you personally love the name MEMENTO, you can skip this step.
2. Design a logo for our company using your selected name.
3. Design a call card with the logo. The call card must contain the following info:
a) Logo and company name
b) Location: Accra
c) Tel no.***
d) Email address***
***Please use dummy info
- Vector designs are better (also, please do not leave a white background in your design)
- Lossless format (TIF)
- There are currently no chosen brand colours
Please note that upon winning, you will be required to submit:
1. Raw editable file
2. Lossless image format
3. Hi-Res JPEG format
3. The font file used for the logo design (and if you paid for the font file, then just give us the name of the font)
Until these files have all been submitted, you will not receive your prize.
We toyed with the idea of using a scribbled version of the word "memntö" as the logo. Please note this was only a fleeting idea. Using this idea does not guarantee you the prize.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“A pleasure to work with!”