Design a Logo for a concept/website called Fitlanthropy!
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $75
- Alınan Girdiler: 32
- Kazanan Girdiler: EdesignMK
My fiance, Michael, is starting to build his website www.fitlanthropy.ca. He is a head & neck surgeon by day and a triathlete by night. His mission is 'fit for the cure', whereby he combines his passion for medicine & health with fitness, all for a greater cause. This website, [url removed, login to view], will be a hub whereby he can describe the charities he supports and runs his races for. The website will be a mixture of information on upcoming races, pictures and blog content.
I am looking for a logo that uses some of the following:
- some sort of triathlon theme (swim bike run icons, or maybe 2 circles that overlap [see attached] where one can say health, the other fitness, and the middle says achievement) - like a venn diagram?
- in the grey/blue/black tones (open to others)
- it can be an icon of the side of a face (he is a head & neck surgeon)
- super clean, using more icons than words (it can even just be fit)
This is a blog that combines medicine, triathlon and charity. Would be nice to combine a surgical tool in the form of a bike with a "giving" hand somewhere nearby.
The two loops for fingers can form the wheels of the bike.
See attached images for examples.
Any other suggestions are welcome.
I am looking for something simple bold that represents the meaning behind fitlanthropy (fitness, health, philanthropy). F is a great letter to use.
I look forward to seeing all of your designs!
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“EdesignMK listened to all of my requirements and was so timely and professional in all of his/her interactions with me. I would highly recommend his/her work!”