Design a Logo for a 3D printing company
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: ₹3225
- Alınan Girdiler: 43
- Kazanan Girdiler: rajibdebnath900
1. Need a FUNKY logo for an upcoming 3D Printing Company.
2. The logo must contain the wording "printown" with a suitable vector to its left. The case doesn't matter. You can either have an uppercase 'P' or the entire word in uppercase or lowercase. It is left to the creativity of the designer.
3. You can either have a funky font for the wording or just have a funky logo next to the wording. The company logo needs to go on T shirts, Banners and Hoardings as well. So it must be bold and noticeable from quite a distance.
4. Currently the company color theme goes with white, orange(#FF8A0C) and blue(#337AB7). The logo can be either a mix and match of the 3 colors or just something in white.
5. Looking for original works rather than something lifted from a template.
6. You can either get something related to the 3D printing industry or an abstract vector for the logo.
7. The logo must be able to be printed on either black or white background;
8. The designer must be available for additional/ongoing work in order to keep the branding consistent.
9. Whilst not essential, inclusion of how you feel you would incorporate your logo into a business card will be favourably looked upon.
10. All and any improvs are welcomed. Bottom line, make it eye-catchy and trendy.