Design a Logo for a fun nonprofit company
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $145
- Alınan Girdiler: 15
- Kazanan: shobbypillai
I need a logo to be created for my online platform. The name of the company is “hope it up“ and I would like to add the slogan “challenges for good” below it.
We help other companies and individuals to organise challenges (or activities) to raise funds and awareness for a social cause. People and companies can challenge each other for a good cause.
You can be as creative as you want to write the name, such as HopeitUp, Hope It Up, Hope it Up!, HOPE IT UP or anything else. But not the letters “HIU” only. The full words have to be in the logo. And then add the sentence (slogan) below it "challenges for good", in a more discreet way, with slightly less importance.
The logo must:
- Demonstrate some of the company attributes, such as: is fun, is engaging, raises funds, is challenging (daring/bold), does good for the world, it connects people for a good cause
- Have some colours
- Be clean (not many elements, objects, etc)
- Be simple
- Be fun and classy at the same time
- Not include hands or hearts or trees or trophies… or any of these clichés - there are free tools for this
- Be sufficiently different from anything in the market, so that I don’t have legal issues
I’ve attached a document with a few logos that I like for you to have an idea of my style.
I look forward to your entries!
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Shobby's work was of good quality and he worked hard to win the contest. Once the contest was won, he lacked a bit of reactivity in the communication though, but probably due to high volume of work. ”