Design a Logo for Beer Bottle
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $40
- Alınan Girdiler: 13
- Kazanan: Toolio
I need a LABEL and LOGO for my home made beer. It is not for commercial use. Think that the label will be used in amber bottles.
Attached some example I found on google. I do not own the copyright. Only as ideas.
Attached you can find its measures.
Central place with 8cm x 9,5cm (oval format) must contain:
- brewery name Três Jacus (Three Jacus in Portuguese).
- beer style (IPA, Stout or Weiss etc.)
- alcoholic grads (5% for example)
- volume in ml (600 ml for example)
Lateral place of label must be filled in with additional information like:
- beer stile summary
- Alerts about sediments in the bottle etc.
- recommended temperature to drink the beer (service) in Celsius degree.
- recommended glass (name and format).
- bitterness (IBUs).
- production ingredients (mineral water, imported malts, hops and yeast.
- Validity (better to consume)
Other important guidelines:
- The name of the brewery (or confraternity) is Três Jacus (Three Jacus in Portuguese).
- The name refers to the bird called the Jacu Bird, not to backwoodsman who lives on the farm (rs).
- In the logo I want the phrases: Cerveja Artesanal (means Craft Beer in Portuguese)
- The main logo can be styled (Woodcut / stamped / vintage).
- Preference for colorful logo and label, but we do not rule proposals in black and white.
We need the editable file to change the beer style, alcohol graduation, expiration date, style description and other information.
Files in high definition ".psd / .CDR" with fonts in curves and high resolution images.