Design a Logo for Bionic company
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $120
- Alınan Girdiler: 39
- Kazanan: andreaskillers72
Our company is re-structuring and needs an update to its logo / corporate image.
This following link, [login to view URL] , is to be the basis of the new image. There is no company name or text to go with it, it's just a logo. It's a horse.
What we are looking for is an image that it simple yet reflects our values:
A) Cyborg / Bionic software and hardware, human-machine interlinkage
B) Passion and energy, hard work
The logo we are looking for has to be embroidered. This means that there can not be any gradients, 3D, embossing, etc. Ideally the shape behaves like an outline, such as in the following image: [login to view URL],1265012488,1/[login to view URL] . Now, this logo doesn't "work" for a few reasons. It doesn't reflect our values. It's a stock image, and we don't want that of course. In that sense this image [login to view URL] is better, although it's still not "it".
1) Proprietary: Must be original work, no stock images/art/etc.
2) Three colours maximum. These colours are "Dutch Orange" and "French Blue", roughly. Black is the third. Try not to overlap colours too much, this creates issues in embroidery, plus only one colour is only ever on top materially when embroidered.
3) Simple: No shading, embossing, etc etc. No cheating with colour gradients to get more colours into the design. That does not translate to embroidery.
4) Evolution: Based on image provided. When you move a goldfish to a new aquarium, it needs some of the old water.
Entries that don't follow these basic rules will be ruthlessly rejected. Especially in the "simple" category - the three colours and no shading/embossing/etc really means three colours and no shading/embossing/etc. Everything else will be rated.
Contest is sealed and guaranteed. Winner also gets an embroidered polo/shirt using the design.