Design a Logo for My Boat!
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $150
- Alınan Girdiler: 48
- Kazanan: Shahzaid725
Hey guys, I'd like a color scheme and graphics (logo) for my brand new Racing Sailboat, "BobSled"! Keep in mind it will go on the side of the boat, and I expect it to look like it's supposed to be there. The logo itself will also be used on shirts and hats for the crew gear. I will be looking for interesting color schemes I could use in its paint job, and try to be unique! Can't wait to see what you guys make!
-Maximum 3 colors. The boat hull can be 1 or 2 and the name and associated graphics can be 1 or 2.
=Simple but cool would be best
-Examples of similar boats have been submitted...The boat is a C&C30 One Design. Its also cool if the logo shows up some on the bottom as the boat is heeled over.
-I'm also adding examples of other boats I like (but not the same model).
- Some Ideas I've had is that the "D" on the end is the front of the "sled".
- My name is Bob and this type of boat is considered a "sled".
- One Idea would be to have the two "skids or blades" of the bobsled in front and back of the boat.
- I think I like simple but something that "pops".
- it can "roll" under the boat (see anemia core example) so that the full impact is seen when heeled over.
- white could be used as an accent and "snow" spraying up behind the bobsled...
Note: I'm not much of an artist so I don't know if I even like my own Ideas (that's why I'm here :-)..
Note: I like the example picture of "extreme2" in the example graphics because the word says "extreme" implicitly AND it's kind of simple but still stands out in a huge way...
The primary hull color can come from the AWLGRIP color card
[login to view URL]
Good luck and have fun....You could see your design crossing the finish line (first :-) in a world championship!
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Outstanding and flexible! Great job.”
RagingWarlock, United States.