Design a Logo for my small tech business
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $500
- Alınan Girdiler: 5
- Kazanan: Seo07man
I need a logo for my small tech business. My business name is: Vanguard Technical Services.
My target audience is women aged 21-50; women who have computers at home and who incorrectly presume themselves to be "dumb" because they do not know how to fix their computers. Generally speaking, mothers who do not feel they make enough money to have their computer serviced. Additionally, these women feel that learning to fix a computer is such a daunting and time-consuming task, they do not have the time to learn to do it. These women are also afraid to download software that speeds up their computers because it might be a virus. This would be women who feel that they could buy a new computer cheaper than getting their computer fixed. However, this likely includes women who do not have the finances to continually be investing in new computers (that is, they may have their finances tied up elsewhere). These women generally make between $30,000-$65,000/year and have a limited amount of time/interest in fixing their computers. Specifically, middle-class working moms who do not work in the tech industry. These women are strong, powerful, smart, and sexy, even though they may not realize it.
I need a logo that is professional and trustworthy. I want my target audience to feel comfortable that I can solve their home computer issues. I have a 100% money-back guarantee and I will always make sure they are 100% satisfied. I understand that my target audience is generally a group of caring people and computers are important to their well-being/success. Their issues are important to me. Not only do I care about their issues, but I care about each of my customers individually.
I want this logo to be targeted to my audience and I want my audience to somehow try and understand my me and my business through my logo.
I will provide feedback quickly; I am happy to discuss my ideas. This logo is important and I will only accept the best work. I will be using this logo on my website and on my business cards. My name will be tied to this logo. This logo is my brand. The perception of my brand is very important to me, which is why I will only accept a top-notch logo from a pro graphic designer. Also, I feel confident that I want the logo to use the words Vanguard Technical Services or at least use the letters VTS (or perhaps, different versions of the logo that use both the full name and the shortened name). I will need a large image size for the website, I am sure. I will probably need something smaller for the business cards. Make me look good, people! Thanks for your entries!
- EDIT: I will not have an office building, so please do not put my logo on a building. It turns me off. I want to see the logo how it might look on a website and a business card.
- EDIT #2: I want this logo to be professional and PERSONABLE.
- EDIT #3: My primary interest is not in having a logo that indicates what I do. My marketing strategy is mostly word-of-mouth, so people are already going to know what I do. Instead, I want the logo to make people feel good. I want it to make them feel comfortable and happy. I want them to think, "Oh, yes. I remember them. They were very nice to me and super helpful."
- EDIT #4: Please, God. No more wrenches. Haha.
- EDIT #5: Please use slides instead of posting a bunch of separate images
- EDIT #6: If I rate your image 4 or 5 stars, I will be presenting the image to my focus group. Please give me a few days to present the image to the focus group and get their feedback before you post anymore images.
- EDIT #7: Not accepting anymore orange. Orange is not going to work for me. I'll take blue, purple, and green.
[url removed, login to view]
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Amazing graphic designer! One of the best people I have worked with on Freelancer. I would absolutely love to work with him again. Amazing work and supreme professionalism! Wonderful!”
vw8068502vw, United States.