Design a Logo for New Army™ Clothing & Apparel
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $200
- Alınan Girdiler: 93
- Kazanan Girdiler: DavydCJordan
We are developing an apparel and clothing line. The brand is called New Army™. We are seeking a designer for a logo and branding basics (i.e. brand color scheme(s), font(s), logo, etc.) When this brand proves profitable we will need the services of a graphic designer dedicated to the brand. This contest is intended to provide us with both the initial logo/branding basics AND one or more potential graphic designers for future, expanded work on the project.
We are interested in seeing your ideas based on the parameters, guidance and themes listed below. We are deliberately not providing specific guidance in terms of logo design, color or font. We wish to see the product of your imagination and creativity.
- Unique and iconic
- Easily identifiable
- Works both when rendered small or large
- Works on apparel/garments of all types
- Must be provided in all formats (.jpeg, ai, etc.) to be used in various media (i.e., websites, apparel screen printing, document printing, etc.)
- Must appeal to the sense of rebellion that is felt by the youth (16 – 20) of each generation. This sense of rebellion is universal -- crossing all cultures and found in each new generation of young people
- Must inspire a sense of empowerment, belonging to a worldwide, cross-cultural group
- Must NOT suggest violence
- Positively focused youthful rebellion
- Responsible global citizenship
- Responsible global stewardship
- We will own all rights to the winning logo and associated branding
- Only the contest winner will receive compensation (US$ 200). No other compensation is promised or implied by virtue of your participation in this contest
- This brand is expected to develop into a profitable, growing business. We will have need for a dedicated graphic designer to support this brand. At our discretion we may retain the services of the contest winner, one or more contest participants and/or others in the future to continue design work for this brand and others we are developing
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Very creative with original ideas. Instantly understood the nuances of what we were trying to create.”
davisninja, United States.