Design a Logo for Posatomic Games
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $90
- Alınan Girdiler: 24
- Kazanan: theocracy7
Our new business is a small game development studio focussing on casual, light-hearted mobile games that have a cartoon aesthetic.
The name Positomic is a combination of 'positive' and 'atomic', and we would like the logo to give the impression of "an explosion of fun". We don't have a specific design in mind, and hope we get some creative entries.
Update: There has been a lot of designs focusing almost completely on "atomic" and/or "explosion" - we aren't arms dealers, we're game makers! please make sure your logo is playful and fun; without being too silly ;)
** Rated Requirements
- a logo that works with and without the text "Positomic"
- "Positomic" should be presented as a single 'word'. (some entries have split it into two words)
- colourful but not over the top, to suit a white background when included on a website or card
- recognizable as a silhouette for use as an icon
** Not Rated but Important:
- include all source files so that we may make any necessary tweaks in future
** Ratings and Feedback:
We really appreciate your input and will endeavour to rate and provide feedback for new designs within 2 days.
We are using the following approach to rate your designs:
1 star - meets the Theme of the logo.
2 star - meets the Theme and some of the Requirements of the logo.
3 star - meets the Theme and all Requirements
4 and 5 stars will depend on the quality of the submissions to give an indication of how much we like the design overall :) We are holding onto 4/5 star ratings until the last week so please do not be disheartened with 3 at this earlier stage.
We will reject (and remove):
- off topic submissions and adverts
- any submission that doesn't demonstrate that the contest brief has been properly taken into consideration
- any submissions of poor quality.
Thank you and good luck! :)
“Came up with a lot great ideas for our logo, and worked very quickly to iterate to perfection :) Would recommend and work with again.”