Design a Logo for Quality Techs Aerospace Group, Inc.
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $258
- Alınan Girdiler: 26
- Kazanan: paxslg
Quality Techs Aerospace Group is seeking help in design of our Logo. The company specializes in technically-skilled contract staffing services for the aerospace industry. We place Aircraft Mechanics, Inspectors, Structural Mechanics, Avionics Technicians, Production Assemblers, and more. The prospective client of QT Aero is a fortune 500 blue-chip company that is typically a leader in its respective sector of the market. A logo should reflect a high-level of professionalism and quality that is expected by such clients.
The job specs are as follows:
1. Logo should be simple, modern and corporate for use in print, web and other media platforms.
2. 2+ Color Logo, Preferred colors: Electric Blue and Black (will consider complimentary colors to the electric blue)
3. Show a connection to Aviation, Aerospace, or Aircraft (fixed-wing or rotary-wing or both) industry.
4. The logo can be any combination of the full legal name, Quality Techs Aerospace Group, Inc., or QT Aero or a recognizable graphical symbol created in combination with the name of the business. If the full legal name is chosen, the emphasis should be on "Quality Techs" with "Aerospace Group" being secondary and "incorporated" can be spelled out or left out entirely. It is permissible to combine Quality and Techs into QualityTechs, should you choose to.
5. Be creative by thinking outside the box and create something that is easy to associate with aerospace, memorable and recognizable yet falls within the confines of a professional corporate logo.
6. If an aircraft should be used, please keep it general so that it could apply towards commercial, military or general aviation rather than focusing on any particular model or manufacturer. The types of business clients would be primarily commercial aircraft manufacturers, however many have government programs and we prefer not alienate any prospective clients.
6. Winner will supply logo in Vector Format along with font name(s) for any text in the logo.
7. DO NOT USE the standard industry symbol of a person holding hands up or an airplane in place of the foot of the Q.
8. Please do a little research, google "aerospace staffing company logo", to avoid creating a logo that looks close to any competitor.
A couple ideas for logos we think are simple and creative, yet bold and memorable. Please google, "Cirrus Aircraft Logo" and "AirMart Logo."
If we are really impressed with the winner, or any other participant, we may ask you to design our business cards and stationary directly.