Design a Logo for the ServiceJar website
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $86
- Alınan Girdiler: 44
- Kazanan Girdiler: kropekk
We need a logo for our company and web site ServiceJar. The site recommends the best services (insurance, electricity, gyms, broadband, etc) for its users.
Site purpose: "You tell us what services you use, and we'll tell you when there is a better service on the market. We'll give you control by reminding you when your services expire and advise on how to change providers."
Key concepts: A "virtual jar" storing all your services/agreements/contracts/subscriptions, they're not just stored though - they're actively monitored and notifications/reminders are sent.
- Simple yet professional. Be creative but follow the norm. Needs to be memorable: a person seeing the logo should remember the name the next day.
- The logo should be a combination of a Jar symbol and the word ServiceJar. ServiceJar can also be spelled Servicejar or servicejar - whatever works best. The symbol should be unique enough for people to recognize it on its own.
- Background: Transparent. Logo will be used on a white background.
- Colour: Please propose a primary and secondary colour to use on the logo and throughout the website. The logo must also look OK in black and white, grayscale, and two colours.
- Usage area: Must work online (Website) and in print, i.e. business cards
- Size: For the non-vector image, aim for a medium sized logo.
- The logo (symbol + text) in a vector (AI and/or EPS format) file and a high quality PNG or JPG file
- Just the symbol in a vector (AI and/or EPS format) file and a high quality PNG or JPG file
- Hex code for the two primary colours in suggested colour scheme
- Name of font used in the logo
Please submit your logo ideas and join the contest. We commit to providing constructive feedback on a daily basis. We're very much looking forward to seeing the entries!
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Quickly designed a simple yet recognizable and unique logo for us! The stand-out competition winner out of 188 entries. Responded to feedback in <1 day and amended according to instructions. All requested deliverables handed over in the right formats. Would definitely hire again!”