Design a Logo for Tips For Travellers
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $150
- Alınan Girdiler: 23
- Kazanan: Designer0713
I am looking for a logo for my blog, YouTube channel and podcast called Tips For Travellers. I started in 2005 and never had a proper logo. The blog is at [login to view URL] and the YouTube channel (which has almost 30 million views) is at [login to view URL]
I focus on providing tips and insights about "Must-go Places. Must-see Sights. Must-do Experiences".
Tips For Travellers audience is mostly 40+, travel frequently, premium travellers and in the UK and USA. Many are cruisers. They tend to focus on seeing and doing the "must-see" places and sights rather than seeking out the unusual.
I cover both both land-based and cruising.
I personally like simplicity and clean designs which are no nonsense. This fits with the content which is very direct and (as the name suggests) practical.
I will finally want it rendered in two versions:
2: Black & White
(1) The logo should contain:
- Tips For Travellers (Main and dominant focus. NB Capitals for start of each word)
- Places. Sights. Experiences (this is the sub-heading / end line)
- use some travel iconography to represent places, sights or experiences or symbols that represent travel.
(2) Although I prefer modern and contemporary design I do also personally like Art Deco which could hark back to the glamorous days of travel, and so may be explored.
(3) I have used purple and blue as colours for the site since I started and would like to explore still using these, although open to new suggestions.
(4) I no longer want to include my photo / image in the l
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“The designs submitted had taken account of everything in the brief and were very well considered. Not only was the design excellent and distinctive but unlike many other designers submitting time had been clearly been taken to understand the brief and what I was looking for. The feedback I gave was quickly taken into account and the communication was fast and friendly. A great outcome and pleasure to work with.”
bembridge, United Kingdom.