Design a Logo - SugarCane
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $70
- Alınan Girdiler: 30
- Kazanan: andryod
We would like a logo for a small, family-friendly, boutique style hotel located in central Chiang Mai, Northern Thailand opening (hopefully) by the end of the year. The name of the hotel is "SugarCane".
We would like a logo that combines the simplicity, business like and easy to read nature of logos 5 and 6 with some of the touches of flair of logos 1, 2 ,3 and 4.
We have already gone quite far with the ideas process and are not looking for anything radically different from the images supplied.
1) We would actually like 2 logos one with SugarCane as one word (proportions of approx 3 wide by 1 tall) - like logo 5.
2) The other logo would have Sugar and Cane as two words (proportions of approx 1.5 wide by 1 tall) - like logo 6.
3) The "S" should be swirly as per logos 2 & 4.
4) The "e" should swirl into a stylised swirly sugar cane plant - see logos 1,2,3 and 4.
5) The stylised swirly sugar cane plant will need to be different for the logo where Sugar and Cane are separate words (see logo 6)
5) The "g" of "Sugar" should be like the "g" in logos 2 and 4.
6) "Sugar" should be bold ([login to view URL] lettering). "Cane" regular (i.e. thinner).
The "C" of Cane should be a capital letter even when SugarCane is one word.
7) The words Chiang Mai should be include in smaller lettering. (Chiang Mai must be two words with a space between, not one as in some of the sketched logos)
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Capable graphic artist, excellent communication with a good attitude. Good at following design brief, and happy to make subsequent additional adjustments.”