Design a Lyft postcard - large size
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $81
- Alınan Girdiler: 39
- Kazanan: ashwinvishesh
I'm extending this for 3 days - I've also updated the instructions below. Please open the attachments of the sample front/back to get the key information to include, along with what I describe here.
If you use a photo of the Lyft app/phone - I have just added a screenshot to show a localized location/destination for Richmond, VA
I need a double-sided postcard created to advertise for Lyft riders
• The size is 6.5 inches X 9.0 inches – it can be either landscape or portrait
• Need to include the provided label in the top, right-hand corner of the back. Here are some guidelines on placement of the label- [login to view URL] You can re-create the label if you want, the font is MS Serif, but it has to be identical to the one provided in detail. Leave some white-space around it – Here are a couple of examples of other cards with the similar mailing labels. The address label can be lower than the square label –
o [login to view URL]
o [login to view URL]
• Please include the Lyft logo – provided, or grab a copy off the internet if you want a different format
• I’m including an example Lyft card, but it’s just to give you a rough idea. Please feel free to create your own and be creative! These cards are directed at college students and people under the age of 30.
• Use the Lyft logo, and the pink color, but don’t go overboard with it. I want this to appeal to both men and women
• No mustaches (Lyft used to use them in their logos, but no longer)
• If you use a picture of a phone with the Lyft map on it, try and use a map that is showing Richmond, Virginia (U.S.) on it. It’s not crucial, but nice to have
• If you use a picture of a hand holding a phone, try and keep the fingernails short
• Do not include pictures of a phone displaying Lyft Line option. This is hard to describe, but you will see it on the Lyft app in some stock photos.
Things to include that are not on the samples –
Front of card
• Need a Ride?
• Lyft is now in Richmond
• Avoid the Uber surge, switch to Lyft!
• The promotion code fields (front and back) should have a white background, with the text: LYFT4VCU
• The $50 off is just a sample – make your own version of it, be creative :D
• Sign up and take your first ride today – this promotion expires soon
Back of card
• Change ‘Your first ride’s on us’ to ‘YOUR FIRST 10 RIDES ARE ON US’. Make the '10' stand out.
• Right below that, in a smaller font, put (10 x $5 ride credits) - include the parenthesis
• Replace the pink middle section info with this - “Share this link/QR Code with your friends and family on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook so they can get $50 in free rides too!” The link is [login to view URL]
• Include the QR code provided, that goes with the link I just mentioned.
Near the bottom, add this info - "Interested in making 15$ - $25/hr driving for Lyft in Richmond + a $250 sign-up bonus? Check out [login to view URL]"
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“He did an awesome job and made all the changes that I requested - and there were a lot! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this artist for similar work.”
huntre2k, United States.