Design a Right Rail Web Navigation Mockup
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $165
- Alınan Girdiler: 10
We are looking to update the design and functionality of a right rail navigation panel. This is for a web app tool that is the primary functionality/interaction area for users of a new social web analytics dashboarding tool.
The right rail allows users to search for keywords both on Twitter & Foursquare (together & separately), have date filtering capabilities, & provides key results data (# results geo-located, total results, reach, etc)
1) Provide full web-ready layered PSD files
2) Use & Provide web ready fonts
3) Provide color scheme & style guide
4) Right Rail should take up the entire height of the screen area
5) All elements in the existing design (on the attached sheet) must be included in the new design in some form
GOALS & OBJECTIVES:
Be creative. The more infographic the better. We are looking for you to reimagine a design that doesn’t just provide data and interactions but tells the user a story and invites them to be an active participant in that story
Please refer to the attached document for more details on requirements as well as details around our existing design and the various components of the right rail.
There may an opportunity for the winner of this contest to be offered additional design work for the rest of the web app and site.