Design a tarot App Mockup
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: €490
- Alınan Girdiler: 7
- Kazanan: aliasgar6311
This contest involves building mockups for an iOS/Android 2D game app. This is only for UI design/mockups, backend coding is not needed.
We are building an app for Tarot (the game cards where you interpret a draw of cards) that targets smartphones and tablets.
It contains 5 different screens (you can find a mockup attached)
1. Menu screen that explains the app and lets you enter in
2. Screen to choose the type of tarot you want
3. Screen to shuffle the cards before picking them
A popup ask the user if he wants to choose the card manually or automatically
4. Screen to draw a number of cards depending on the tarot type
5. Interpretation screen of the draw
We want the app to have its own ambiance/atmosphere, like a game. It means the elements of the app should be consistent. We create the app in unity, so it will not use native controls but custom ones that correspond to the ambiance you will create. Be free to choose you style/ambiance e.g. mystic, castle, wood, ...
Each screen of the app will contain a background image, a header, a footer and a body section. The footer will contain buttons.
What we need :
- A concept of ambiance for our game based on the stuff we provided you
- A pretty rendering of our drafted mockups so that our app looks a great gaming app
What you deliver for the contest :
- UI/Mockup of the 5 screens
What you deliver after the price awarded :
- 1 background image in high resolution. This picture will serve as background image for the whole app and must be responsive (ninepatchable)
- 1 image that will take place on the top and the bottom of the screen. The idea is to create something pretty but still discrete (i.e. that doesn't take too much space on the screen). The header should include the logo. The footer has to include space for buttons. To better understand this part you can look at the "mockup" image of our app and the 2 "exemple" images from another app. They show the general idea how it should be done. We also add some images of card that could inspire you and imagine something new.
4 buttons :
- 1 large button that can be used for "start" and "finish".
- 1 "settings or parameters" icon button integrated in the header frame
- 1 "back" button
- 1 "next" or "action" button
- A back image for the cards. You can find some exemples how it could look like. It would be great to integrate the eye in it.
- We already have a logo. But the quality is not good enough. We want to upgrade it and to adapt it to your ambiance.
We are not interested in low quality work or people that doesn't complete the work that is mentioned.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Great job, great communication, great availability ”