Design a T-Shirt
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $20
- Alınan Girdiler: 9
- Kazanan: MartinM7
I have an annual trip to Beaver island Michigan where we create shirts each year. Attached is a rough idea of what I want the shirt to look like. I want a more polished look from a designer. The images on the back of the shirt correspond to the different islands and are roughly located where you find them on a map.
1. Seagull is Gull Island
2. Marijuana plant is High Island
3. Whiskey bottle is Whiskey Island
4. Wheelbarrow is Garden Island
5. Pig is Hog Island
6. Foxes are North and South Fox Islands
7. Overflowing trash bin is Mackinac Island (inside joke about our dislike for that island)
8. Beaver is Beaver Island
9. Upper squiggly line is Michigan upper peninsula
10. Right squiggly line is the Michigan mitten
We fly a red and white piper airplane to the island, so would like to keep the front of the shirt looking very similar to what you see.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Martin did a great job. He accepted feedback on the original design and quickly made adjustments to make the shirt perfect. I would definitely hire him again for any shirt designs I need assistance.”
wbelton, United States.