Design a T-Shirt: BAE Best Aunt Ever
- Durum: Closed
- Ödül: $11
- Alınan Girdiler: 26
- Kazanan Girdiler: Exer1976
I need to design to design a t-shirt for Amazon Merch.
I will attach a template which has the size of the space for the design on the t-shirt, this is 4500 x 5400 px at 300 ppi.
I will attach an Amazon Merch T-shirt creation reference guide.
I will attach a t-shirt sample.
The job is to:
1. Design a t-shirt with the text: "BAE Best Auntie Ever". The idea is to use Game of Thrones typography for the text. You can simply do the best design just with the text or you can try to be cheeky, ironic, sarcastic by playing with the notion that in the show Jon Snow is in a relationship with his aunt Daenerys Targaryen...Remember, original Game of Thrones images can't be used for copyright issues, so if you want to use images from Game of Thrones, they have to be re-interpretations, stylized versions, etc. of the characters, symbols or whatever you decide to put in the design. A lot of funny designs can come from this idea so feel free to experiment.
I have included three images that can serve as inspiration for ideas or for how to design the characters:
1. Homer Simpson going "Wohoo". Maybe Jon Snow can be drawn stylized, screaming "wohoo" with the same gesture of Homer and thinking, in a cartoon bubble, "Best Auntie Ever".
2. Or he's just come out from his encounter with Danaerys and jumps clicking his heels, thinking "Best Auntie Ever".
3. The Star Wars image I put as a reference of how perfectly recognizable characters can be drawn without infringing copyrights.
The main criteria for the decision is going to be how good the design looks.
2. Put the design in the provided template with the design dimensions you consider go best with the size of the t-shirt.
3. Upload the design with a resolution of 300 ppi in PNG format and any other graphic format compatible with GIMP (xcf, psd, ai, etc.). If changes have been made to the design, please separate changes in different layers.
Tavsiye Edilen Beceriler
“Excellent, great designer, will work with again ”